This workshop will host researchers and engineers interested in the explosive field of RF and hybrid energy-harvesting technology.
Submissions to IEEE RFID Conference are open through EDAS. Please, click on the button below to submit your paper. The IEEE RFID 2022 accepts paper submissions formatted in the IEEE conference style.
Manuscripts should be 2-6 pages, submitted by the advertised conference deadline (
February 7, 2022, February 14, 2022, February 21, 2022).
- RF energy-harvesting techniques
- Multi-sine and power optimized waveforms
- Low-power charge pumps
- Charge management systems
- Hybrid sources involving combinations of RF, solar, thermal, vibration, others
- Ambient RF energy scavenging
- Applications involving energy-harvesting
- Battery charging and supercapacitors
- Energy-investment schemes for harvesting
- Hardware Demonstrations Welcome!
Types of Submissions:
|Papers (2-6 pages, peer-reviewed, submissions due 21 February 2022)|
Abstracts (half-page, lightly reviewed)
Tutorials, Panel Sessions, and Demonstrations