Authors of Accepted Papers receive peer reviews by top RFID technology leaders, have their work published on IEEE Xplore, and are enrolled in the IEEE RFID 2022 Best Paper Competition.
Accepted papers are chosen on the basis of originality, technical content, clarity and potential impact of results. Submissions must be original and may not be under consideration elsewhere. Cases of multiple publications and plagiarism will be handled according to IEEE policies and procedures.
Formatting and Double-Blind Review
Papers should be submitted as a PDF document and must adhere to the US Letter 2-column IEEE manuscript template for conferences (templates and instructions available from the IEEE)
Double Blind Instructions
Papers will be reviewed in a double-blind review process to help eliminate any bias for/against an author or institution based on name, country, gender, or other characteristics.
To anonymize their work, authors must take the following steps:
- Remove author names, contact information, and affiliations from the title and anywhere else;
- Remove acknowledgments and references to funding sources;
- Use the third person to reference the authors’ own work.
For example, do not write “We demonstrated in  that…”
Instead, write “It was demonstrated in  that…“
- Ensure figures do not contain any affiliation-related identifier (e.g. logos on hardware or in IC layouts);
- Depersonalize the work by using anonymous text where necessary;
- Remove or depersonalize citations to authors’ unpublished work;
- Remove references to patents filed by authors or their institutions.
Papers for which a presenting Author is registered and has paid the registration fee by the set deadline will be scheduled for presentation, included in the Conference Proceedings, and published on IEEE Xplore©.